Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday, August 5, 2013

There isn't much to say about today because I didn't work out and I have been fasted since 10:30 PM last night. I'll break the fast with breakfast tomorrow morning, around 6 AM. I used to prefer eating dinner and then fasting until the next night's dessert, but so far (having done a lunch-to-dinner and a dessert-to-breakfast fast) I am finding that I enjoy these last two methods. I may continue to switch the timeframes, just to keep things interesting.

Something to Ponder

The Beauty of It. When you get into a rhythm, the beauty of the 24-hour fasting (especially if you do it my way, which truly eliminates two days of eating) is that it is really difficult to out eat your fasting (if you're moderating yourself sensibly).

Lifting and Fasting. I generally try to only lift on days that I am going to be eating. While my current goal is to maintain, not gain, muscle, I want to maximize my efforts, so trying to get some food in pre- or post-workout seems like a good idea. As always, if it doesn't work out that way, I won't worry too much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment